This is a tour for those thrill-seekers who are looking for a more intimate and flexible off-road experience. Our savvy tour guides help you put together your route and tailor the tour to your needs.
ELITE OFF-ROAD UTV SAFARI
Includes: Elite Guide, ice water, sodas, homemade BBQ with local beer & open bar, GoPro camera and snorkel gear.
- GoPro camera must be reserved a day in advance.
The rates are per hour
- Pricing shown per hour
- UTV - 2 Seater Single or Double Riders
- UTV - 3 Seater Up to 3 Riders
- UTV - 4 Seater Up to 4 Riders
- UTV - 5 Seater Up to 5 Riders
A Private Experience
Discover Aruba with a private tour catered to your specific needs and time constraint.
We will help you customize your itinerary. Making sure you don’t miss any highlights that Aruba has to offer, and exploring them on your own pace.
We will provide round trip private transportation from your resort to our offices.
- GoPro (must be reserved in advance)
- Water bottles
- Detailed instruction from our amazing guides
- Dust mask
- Snorkel gear
- Lunch and open bar at the end
What to Bring
- Bathing Suit
- Walking shoes
- Water shoes
- Coral friendly sunblock
- Extra cash
- Driver’s License
- Please be aware that you must be at the check-in point 30 minutes prior to departure. Boarding will be closed 10 minutes prior to departure time.
- Minimum age: 4 years old
- UTV drivers must be 18 or older and present a valid driver’s license, drivers permits are not accepted
- A $20 USD per vehicle insurance* for collision/damage will be charged at check-in
- Expecting mothers are restricted from this tour
- Dust Mask
Also called CDW (Collision Damage Waiver) the $25 USD insurance covers up to $1000 USD of exterior and interior damage to the vehicle caused by an eventual collision. This insurance isn’t included in the cost of the tour and must be paid at Check-in (one insurance per vehicle). The CDW does not cover any medical expenses incurred as a result of an accident in the vehicle.