Your Cruise Ship Excursion
- Convenient pick-up and drop-off at the cruise ship terminal.
- Office is located only three minutes from the port.
- Friendly cancellation policy.
- An excursion unlike any other!
- Wear sturdy, comfortable shoes or boots, as you might have opportunities to hike and walk.
- We suggest contact lenses be replaced with glasses.
- Wear comfortable outdoor clothing.
- Tours are not recommended for pregnant women or people with chronic back or neck problems nor anyone with a serious injury.
- It’s required for kids to have adult supervision! The minimum age for children is 3 years old, but please feel free to ask our sales representatives which tours we recommend for toddlers.
- Ice water and sodas are provided on all tours; food and glass containers are not allowed.
- Don’t forget to bring your sunscreen, camera, and extra batteries!
- Bring extra cash; some stops may charge about $0.50 or $1 to use their restroom, or you might like to purchase small gifts at some of the great souvenir shops along the way.
- Open year-round, seven days a week (closed December 25).
- Reservations recommended.
- Hotel or cruise terminal pick-up and drop-off available at most locations for free.
- ABC Tours reserves the right to alter, modify, or cancel any tour due to weather or unsafe conditions.
- Credit cards accepted: MasterCard or Visa.
- Prices for our regular tours are per person and do not include gratuity for the guide (15%-20% recommended).
- Tour availability and prices subject to change without notice.
Cancellations Made Easy
ABC Tours understands that things don’t always go as planned. That’s why we have a friendly cancellation policy, which means we will do our best to accommodate your needs whenever you want to make a change to your tour date. At ABC Tours, we’ve taken every precaution possible to minimize cancellation fees, so you can book with flexibility knowing that we’ve got you covered!
For tours canceled outside of the following time periods, cancellation fees may be applicable as follows:
- 24 hours or less: no refund (or change date)
- 48 hours or less: 50% cancellation fee (or change date)
- 96 hours or less: 25% cancellation fee (or change date)
- 120 hours or less: 10% cancellation fee (or change date)
- 120+ hours: full refund
Because of our friendly cancellation policy, we do accept date changes without applying a penalty fee, but the tour is subject to availability.
Changes to your reservation or cancellations can be requested via email or by calling us toll-free from the U.S. at 1-888-815-3577 or from Aruba at (011) 297-582-5600.
All changes are subject to availability.
Charges to Your Card
Your credit card will be charged as soon as ABC Tours & Attractions can be confirmed — this is normally within 24 hours of sending your reservation to us. If the date that you choose is unavailable, ABC Tours will offer an alternative day or time and confirm this with you before making any charges to your card.
Prices and Exchange Rates
Prices are quoted in U.S. dollars.
Credit Card Safety
Abc-aruba.com wants you to feel safe when making a secure reservation online. For this reason, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt your credit card and other sensitive information when you make reservations for our tours. The process of encryption prevents unauthorized individuals from viewing your information, as it is securely transmitted over the internet. Once received, your credit card information is not transmitted over the internet again.
On the day of your tour, you must bring your credit card and another form of your personal ID when you check in, or a copy of your card (both sides) and ID can be faxed to us at +(011) 297-583 9878 prior to your arrival.
If you prefer to speak to someone in person, please call us at +(011) 297-582-5600 or toll-free from the U.S. at 1-888-815-3577.
Whichever method you choose, our adventure specialists will respond in 48 hours or less.
Thank you for choosing ABC Tours & Attractions!
If you have any questions regarding these policies, contact: [email protected]
ABC Aruba is a wonderful choice for your cruise ship excursion. Not only do we offer priority pick-up and drop-off services inside the cruise ship terminal, but we also have a friendly cancellation policy that allows you the ease of mind you need while booking a cruise ship excursion. We are excited to see you! Anchors away!
A one-of-a-kind tour that visits the Indian caves and allows you to swim, snorkel, and cliff jump at the amazing Natural Pool “Conchi.” See Aruba’s best: Dos Playa Beach, Rock Formation & Jamanota Hill!
- 4.5 hours Duration 4.5 hours
- 2-5 passengers Passengers 2-5 passengers
- 8:30 a.m. & 2:00 p.m. Times 8:30 a.m. & 2:00 p.m.