HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
Here at ABC Tours we are committed to the safety of our crew members and our guests.
We have made the following adjustments to our policies and protocols. These adjustments, however inconvenient, are meant ensure a safe excursion with ABC Tours and help our guests remain comfortable while traveling again.
For a limited time, It will be mandatory for ALL CREW MEMBERS AND GUESTS to wear a face mask, we will provide complimentary masks.
Prior to COVID-19, our standard operating procedure included maintaining clean vehicles and accessories before every excursion. Now, we will implement even higher standard of cleaning and disinfection of our Jeeps, UTV, and gear.
- The counter will be wiped with disinfectant after each check-in
- Hand Sanitizer will be available before entering the check-in area
- 1.5m – 2m distance at all times. (roughly two arm lengths)
- 1 PERSON PER FAMILY DURING CHECK-IN INSIDE CHECK-IN LOBBY.
- ENCOURAGE ONLINE CHECK-INs AND SIGNING OF WAIVER & RELEASE FORM.
- After all vehicles have been accounted for, our night crew will clean all the vehicles thoroughly, and get them ready for the following day.
- Before boarding all guests, our crew members, will spray disinfectant on all high traffic areas.
- High traffic areas include seating, handlebars, seatbelts, and roll bars.
- The driver’s cabin will receive the same treatment.
- Our guides and drivers will carry protective gear at each stop for any additional cleaning.
- All crew members and guests will be required to wear protection throughout the tour.
- During interaction with customers, our crew members in FOH and BOH are required to wear protection.
- To avoid large gatherings, our capacity will be limited.
- Hand sanitizer will be available on tour for our guides and guests.
- All COVID related cancellations are eligible for a prompt refund or gift card. No questions asked!