Info & FAQ
ABC Tours is privileged to be able to provide visitors with a variety of tours & activities in what we truly believe are some of the most unique and visually stunning natural environments in Aruba.
Additional frequently asked questions, and weather information has been gathered as a resource for you as you plan your getaway.
Tips For Enjoying Your Tour
- Wear sturdy comfortable shoes or boots, as you might have opportunities to hike and walk.
- We suggest contact lenses be replaced with glasses.
- Wear comfortable outdoor clothing.
- Tours are not recommended for pregnant women or people with chronic back or neck problems, nor anyone with a serious injury.
- It’s required for kids to have adult supervision! Children’s minimum age is 3 years old, but please feel free to ask our Sales Representatives which tours we recommend for toddlers.
- Ice water and sodas are provided on all tours; food and glass containers are not allowed.
- Don’t forget to bring your, sunscreen, camera and extra batteries!
- Bring extra cash; at some stops they might charge about $0.50, - or $1.00, - to use their restroom or if you’d like to purchase small gifts since there are some great souvenir shops along the way.
- Open year round, seven days a week (closed December 25th).
- Reservations recommended.
- Hotel or Cruise Terminal pick-up and drop-off available at most locations for free.
- ABC Tours reserves the right to alter, modify or cancel any tour due to weather or unsafe conditions.
- Credit cards accepted – MasterCard or Visa.
- Prices for our regular tours are per person and it does not include gratuity for the guide (15%-20% recommended).
- Tour availability and prices subject to change without notice.
Frequently Asked Questions
ABC Tours is committed to providing the safest, most comfortable and enjoyable experience during your Jeep tour!
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any additional questions you may have, and we will be happy to answer them for you.
You can also visit our tips for enjoying your tour section of this website for more ideas on having the best possible ABC Jeep tour.
You may email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our morning tours depart at 8:30 am and afternoon tours at 2:00 pm.
Our full-day & afternoon tours return just after sunset.
The Elite Safari, which is a private tour, has a flexible starting and finish time.
We go year round, 7 days a week (Closed on December 25th).
Generally, guests must only be able to sit upright with a seatbelt on, while traversing bumpy terrain.
Rugged 4x4 tours are not recommended for persons with chronic neck or back problems or pregnant
women; however our state-of-the-art Land Rovers is a step above the rest in comfort,
and it’s guaranteed!
We require reservations to be made in advance, since our tours do sell out. We recommend making
reservations in advance so that you will have the greatest selection of tours and times available.
We do not recommend jeep tours for children under 1 year of age. We have toured with guests up
to 92 years old.
Cancellation policy vary for groups:
- From 7 calendar days no fee is charged.
- From seven calendar days to 48 hours from activity, a 50% fee is charged.
- From date of activity within 48 hours, full payment is charged.
Our cancellation policy varies for groups.
We recommend wearing comfortable outdoor clothing, which includes sneakers, hats or caps, bathing
suits and sunscreen. Also remember to bring camera, sunscreen, extra cash and towels. NO high heels,
flip-flops or open sandals.
Any time of day is spectacular! Mornings are coolest time of the day and our afternoon tour offers a
spectacular sunset opportunity.
The jeeps carry water and sodas; however, it is only accessible when the jeeps are stopped. We
recommend bringing bottled water though.
We provide hotel and cruise terminal pick-ups at no additional charge. Depending on your hotel
location, we will either pick-up with our jeeps or our 24-passenger shuttle. The Sales
Representatives can help coordinate your pick-up when you make your reservation.
Our tours operate rain or shine. Aruba has less than 18 inches of rain per year, so most rainfall
is short-lived. If the weather conditions are severe causing the trails to be unsafe, we would
offer to switch your tour, reschedule, or give you a refund.
We highly recommend using the restroom prior to your hotel departure. There are restrooms
available at a few stops, but some of them charge a small fee of $0.50,- or $1.00,- to use their
Yes, a tip is accepted. The usual gratuity is about 15-20%, but please tip what you feel is
Our jeeps hold a maximum of 8-10 passengers.
All of our tours depart from our office, which is located 5 minutes from the hotels and 3
minutes from the Cruise Ship Port
Our tours often sell out and we maximize each jeep to accommodate all of our customers. Most
likely there will be other people on the jeeps, unless you upgrade for a private jeep.
You can upgrade to a private jeep, by requesting it when booking.
If you would like to be a driver, you should mention it when booking your tour. There is
alternating during our tours.
Our tour involves approximately 1½ mile of walking.
Elite Safari is a private tour that has been developed "for you and your guests only". You say when
to go and when to stop, and what time you want to start and finish!
The difference between the two tours are that with the Island Safari full day you will cover all the
major attractions on the island in one day! This tour has more than 10 stops, while the Natural
Pool Safari has 4 stops.
Aruba has an almost perfect weather with less than 18 inches of rain per year. Normal temperature
is 84 degrees F., also trade wind blowing from the easterly direction with a speed of 15
knots which makes it very pleasant.
Why ABC Tours!
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- No booking fee
- Beat the Queues
- Most comfortable jeeps
- Aruba's friendliest and fun Guides
- FREE Pick Up & Drop Off
Book 7 days in advance Online and Save 10%
Friendly Cancellation Policies
- No additional fees for cancellations or changes a week in advance for most tours and activities
- No penalty for bookings cancelled a week in advance