Discover Aruba behind the wheel of a UTV! Explore Aruba’s Breathing Rocks and Black Stone Beach, with cliff jumping at the exclusive Natural Pool at Boca! Don’t miss the best Caribbean excursion on Tripadvisor!
Includes: Refreshing ice water, lunch, snorkeling gear, $11pp Arikok National Park Access and detailed briefing from guides
- 2 Seater UTV Single or Double Riders
- 3 Seater UTV Up to 3 Riders
- 4 Seater UTV Up to 4 Riders
- 5 Seater UTV Up to 5 Riders
Experience the best of both worlds on this UTV/Jeep excursion!
By Jeep, you will drive through Arikok National park and visit Aruba’s most famous Natural pool, “Conchi” where swimming and snorkeling is offered. (Weather Permitting)
After your National Park adventure, board your UTV, and drive along the north coast of the island. You will visit the Wariruri Bridge, Bushiribana Gold Mill ruins, Cave pool “Boca”, Chapel of Alto Vista.
On this new tour, you have the opportunity to cliff jump at TWO Natural Pools in one unique adventure. (Jumping optional)
Bring your excursion to a relaxing finish with our refreshing local lunch.
- Chapel of Alto vista
- Bushiribana Gold Mill ruins
- Underwater Cave Pool
- Drive by Wariruri Bridge
- Arikok National Park by Jeep
- Natural pool “Conchi” by Jeep
- Sneakers or water shoes
- Swimwear and towel
- Your camera
- We provide water, but if you have other non-alcoholic beverages you’d like to bring, we typically have cooler space for them
- Valid driver’s license and extra cash
Swimming and snorkeling at the natural pool is never a guarantee if sea condition is rough.