Blackstone Treasures & Swimming UTV Safari
Discover Aruba’s treasures behind the wheel of your UTV’s! Treasures you will be exploring: Aruba’s Breathing Rocks, Black Stone Beach, Andicuri Beach, Natural Bridge, California Lighthouse, swimming and cliff jumping at the exclusive Natural Pool at “Boca”. Experience Aruba’s Treasures with the coolest UTV safari tour on Aruba!
$199 per UTV with choice out of AM or PM departure.
For the morning departure, the pick-up time is at 8:30 AM, and for the afternoon departure the pick-up time is at 1:45 PM.
- Neck buff (each paying customer receives a free Neck Buff to keep)
- Ice cold water bottles
- Detailed training and instructions from our amazing guides
What To Bring
- Drivers must wear sneakers or water shoes
- Swimwear and towel
- Your camera
- We provide water but if you have other non-alcoholic beverages you’d like to bring we typically have cooler space for them
- Driver’s License and Cash
|Duration:|| Approximate 4.0 hours|
|Price per UTV:||USD 199 + 3.5% tax|
9:00 am - 1:00 pm|
2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
10% OFF by 7 days advanced bookings
- We created the most challenging and fun route to the hidden treasures
- Cliff jumping
- Max of 8 UTV per caravan/group, meaning small intimate
- With automatic gearboxes and power steering, it is by far the most comfortable and safest UTV to drive in Aruba